I just recently requested a full approval on my mortgage application, and here’s what they requested.
For All types of loans, please provide:
- Copies of paystubs for all jobs (most recent 4 weeks)
- Copies of W-2’s and 1099’s for years 2007 and 2008
- Copies of 3 month’s bank statements, including accounts with brokerage firms to verify funds to close. All accounts ie: checking, savings, stocks, bonds, and mutual funs. Include all pages of bank statements.
- Copy of driver’s license and social security card
- Copy of front and bank of cancelled checks for earnest money deposits (if you’re in contract with a seller)
- Copy of signed current leases on all rental property owned (if applicable)